Press / Business contact:
Designer & Environment Artist
Composer & Audio Design
OVERTIME is an accessible alternative controller game inspired by basketball anime. Step in the laces of Jessica, the rising star of her team as she has only a minute to help decide the fate of the most important match of the year. Based on the positive feedback from Extra Credits (YouTube channel), the team challenged themselves in creating an accessible alternative controller from a basketball toy. Partnering with the Idea Realization Lab in Chicago & DePaul University, OVERTIME was able to implement hardware that recorded player’s movements with the alternative controller.
Our team consists of members of the Junior Development Experience (JDE) in Chicago, IL. The JDE is a student-run studio at DePaul University, dedicated to making games. Composed of students, alumni, and faculty from all across the university, the JDE provides an environment for people of various disciplines to work together on projects as they would in a real development environment.
Awards & Recognition
- “Indie Selection MineFaire” – Chicago, August 2018
- “Student Selection DreamHack” – Atlanta, November 2018
- “Official Selection alt.ctrl.GDC” – San Francisco, March 2019
- “Official Selection alt.ctrl.PARTY” – San Francisco, March 2019
- “Official Selection INDIE GAME PARTY” – Chicago, May 2019
- “Student Selection DreamHack” – Dallas, May 2019
- “Alt.Ctrl.GDC Showcase: OVERTIME” – Gamasutra, January 2019
- “Play These 20 Unique Games At GDC 2019’S Alt.Ctrl.GDC Showcase!” – GDC, 2018